Acre Service Vacancies
As part of Acre Services expansion program, we are currently recruiting for the following Vacancies:
Part-time/ subcontractor Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer
(London & South East Areas)
To install split and multi split air conditioning systems/refrigeration systems for new clients as well as visit existing customers premises to carry out fault diagnosis, repairs, servicing and preventative maintenance.
The successful candidate will be required to work Monday to Friday with an opportunity to boost earnings with overtime and the chance to be part of an on call rota.
As a family owned business Acre Services pride themselves on carrying out work to high standards of safety, quality and efficiency and in a manner which complies with the Company Procedures.
Skills & Experience
- Qualified air conditioning and refrigeration engineer with at least 12 months practical experience
- Holder of a current refrigerant safe handling category 1 F-gas certificate
- Technical experience, skills and ability to carry out complex fault diagnosis and repairs and basic maintenance to fixed air conditioning and refrigeration systems
- Ability to lift and work at ceiling height using ladders as necessary
- Ability to interpret manufacturers guides and complete forms clearly and legibly
- Good communication skills, self-motivated, good team player
- Experience of working alone in a business to business service industry
- Current full driving licence valid in the UK
- A Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning vocational qualification
- Experience of working on VRV/VRF Air Conditioning Systems, refrigeration and heat pumps
- C&G Level 2 in Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Systems or equivalent
- C&G 2079 or CITB J11 Certificate in Safe Handling of Refrigerants
- Experience of working within a Safety, Quality, and Environment sensitive industry
- Clean driving licence
For more details contact Dean on 01376 509173