We recognise the importance of health and safety and are committed to operating our business responsibly and in compliance with all legal requirements relating to our services.
We regard the promotion of safe working practices as a mutual objective for management, employees and those working for or on behalf of the company.
Our statement of general health and safety policy is:
• To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities;
• To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety;
• To ensure safe handling and use of substances;
• To provide information, instruction and supervision for employees;
• To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training;
• To prevent accidents and cases of work related ill health;
• To maintain safe and healthy working conditions; and
• To review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals
This policy is reviewed on an annual basis and is communicated to all employees and sub-contractors and available to suppliers on request.